2012 Nissan Navara dCi Tekna 4x4 Shr Dcb
- Insurance Group:E
- MPG Combined:34mpg
Nissan Navara Additional Information
VAT TO BE ADDED, REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING, ELECTRIC WINDOWS/MIRRORS, CDRADIO WITH BLUETOOTH, COLOUR SATNAV, REVERSING CAMERA, ALLOY WHEELS, SIDESTEPS, FULL LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED ELECTRIC SEATS, DUEL CLIMATE CONTROL, VOICE COMMAND, ROOF BARS, REAR CHROME BARS, ARMADILLO LOCKABLE LOAD COVER, FULL SERVICE HISTORY, 1 OWNER FROM NEW, ALARM/IMMOBILISER, DRIVERS AIRBAG, PASSENGER AIRBAG, ABS, ESP, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT.
VEHICLE SUPPLIED WITH FULL SERVICE ALSO SUPPLIED WITH A WARRANTY.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PHONE US ON 01279420525 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.WESTWOODCOMMERCIALS.CO.UK WE ARE BASED IN HARLOW ESSEX CM202EL AND FINANCE AVAILABLE ON ALL OUR VEHICLES.
Nissan Navara Features
- Climate Control
- Colour SatNav
- Full Leather
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Parking Camera
- Power Steering
- Adjustable Steering Column
- ALLOY WHEELS
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- CD Player
- Air Bag
- Remote Central Locking
- Front Fog Lamps
- Multiple Airbags
- Privacy Glass
- COLOUR CODED BUMPERS
- FULL SERVICE HISTORY
- MOUNTAIN TOP
- Heated Seats
- Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest
- Electric Seats
- Roof Rails
- Metallic Paintwork
- warranty - 3 months
Vehicle Enquiry Form
Engine & MPG
- Engine Size:2488cc
- MPG Extra-urban:40mpg
- MPG Combined:34mpg
- MPG Urban:26mpg
Dimensions & Weight
- Height:1 797.00 mm
- Width:1 848.00 mm
- Length:5 222.00 mm
Performance & Safety
- Top Speed:112.00mph
When you buy a van or commercial vehicle from Westwood Commercials in Harlow, Essex we want to make sure you have the peace of mind and knowledge that the vehicle you purchased is going to perform how the manufacture first intended it to do. That way we offer comprehensive warranty with our vehicles, with an option to extend if required. Take a look below to see just how many components are included.
WESTWOOD COMMERCIALS VAN WARRANTY:
The following specifically listed components are included against any mechanical breakdown occurring during the warranty period, provided that the terms and conditions of this agreement are fully complied with.
All mechanical and electrical components are included against any mechanical breakdown occurring during the Warranty Period, provided that the terms and conditions of this agreement are fully complied with. The warranty period is 3 months or 3000 miles or whichever sooner from date of purchase stated on this document.
Failure of the following mechanical parts: Starter ring gear, flywheel, oil pump, crankshaft and bearings, timing gears and chains, (excluding tensioner and electronic devices) camshafts and bearings, cam followers, oil cooler, intercooler, tappet gear, valves and guides (excluding burnt out valves), pistons and rings, cylinder bores, con rods, Exhaust brake all parts (excluding seizing), core plugs, rear main oil seal, timing cover oil seal, thrusts and shims.
Failure of the following mechanical parts; Master cylinder, air control cylinder and brake actuators, air valves, servo, wheel cylinders and calipers, ABS valves and sensors and control units, compressor/air dryer, brake chambers. (All other parts associated with the braking system are specifically excluded from this policy).
Failure of the following mechanical parts: Steering box, idler box, power steering unit including pump, pressure pipes and reservoir (excluding power steering belts, external links and joints, rubber boots and swivel pins).
Failure of the following mechanical parts: Head gasket, thermostat, cooling fan clutch, water pump, radiator, excluding choked, blocked or corroded units and all other parts associated with the cooling system.
Cab leveling valves, tilt pumps and rams, suspension air bag units, front and rear bushes.
ENGINE MANAGEMENT (ECU)
Engine electronic control unit.
Front and rear levelling valves, load sensor valves, air bags, levelling control unit for raising and lowering of suspension.
Failure of the following parts: Gears, shafts, synchro hubs, selectors, bearings & bushes, splitter mechanisms, range changes and overdrive units when fitted (excluding electrics and external linkages). Range change and splitter valves and solenoids.
CLUTCH (MANUAL TRANSMISSION)
Failure of the following parts: Clutch plate, clutch cover, thrust bearing (excluding external linkages, burnt out parts and general wear and tear). Limited to one clutch repair during the period of cover.
Failure of the following: Torque convertor, gears, clutches, brake bands, valves block, governor, oil pump, bearings and bushes (but excluding external linkages, adjustments and electrics).
All internal parts.
Internal failure of hydraulic or electro-magnetic retarders.
Failure of the following mechanical parts: Crown wheel and pinion, half shafts, half shaft oil seal and bearings, hub reduction gears, bearings and two-speed operating mechanisms (excluding external linkages). Diff locks and mechanism, planetary gears, diff pinion seal.
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Drive shafts including constant velocity joints, universal joints and couplings (excluding gaiters).
4WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES
Cover as above for Front and Rear wheel drive.
Failure of the propshaft including universal joints and bearings.
Failure of the following parts: Starter motor, alternator. wiper motor, relays, electric window motors, tachograph and sender units, buzzers, horns (including air horns), flasher/headlamp switch (all other parts are excluded).
Failure of the lift pump and fuel injection pump, EDC units, pump couplings, excluding injectors, pipes, linkages and all other parts associated with the fuel system.
Crankshaft fromt seal, camshaft oil seal, auxiliary shaft oil seal, gearbox real seal, driveshaft(s) seals, differential pinion seal and any oil seal or gasket where removal of the engine, gearbox or differencial/drive unit is essential in order to effect repair.
If any of the parts included fail and this damages the casings, this will also be included
Cracked cylinder heads and/or failure to valves as a result of carbon build-up. Body, paint, glass, interior/exterior trim, in-car entertainment / communication systems and connected equipment, catalytic converters, wheels, airbag and system cables, electrical wiring and wiring looms. Normal wear and tear/service items and other components subject to routine maintenance or periodic repair or replacement such as plugs, HT leads, blades/rubbers, V belts, hoses, light bulbs/units, tyres, batteries, exhaust systems [this is not a complete list].
1. This Agreement is only valid in the United Kingdom.
2. Before selling You the Vehicle, the Dealer will have checked the Vehicle to make sure that the parts included under this Agreement are in good condition.
3. The distance quoted on the Schedule does not guarantee that this is the true distance the Vehicle has covered.
4. In the event of a Mechanical Breakdown if You do not follow the correct procedure, We will not be able to pay Your claim in that instance.
5. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with the service schedule described in this Agreement on page 9. You must retain all VAT service invoices.
6. We will not make or pay for repairs costing more than the limits shown on the Schedule form or as otherwise restricted in this Agreement
7. We will not make or pay for repairs on any one claim above the current, vehicle valuation as listed in the Glass's Guide.
8. Westwood Commercials is not responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information provided by the Dealer about the nature or value of this Agreement
9. There is no return of any payment made by You in connection with the issuing of this Agreement, should this Agreement be cancelled or rendered invalid by You.
10. Your rights asset out in this Agreement are in addition to Your legal rights. This Agreement is subject to English Law.
11. If You want to sell the Vehicle You will be able to transfer this Agreement to the new owner. You must apply to Westwood Commercials to transfer the Agreement prior to sale of the Vehicle. There is a fee of £25 which You must enclose with Your request The fee will be returned if Your request cannot be accepted.
12. If You sell the Vehicle to a dealer or trader, this Agreement will automatically be cancelled. No return of any payment made by You in connection with the issuing of this Agreement will be given if Your Agreement is cancelled on the sale of Your Vehicle.
13. The terms of this Agreement cannot be changed under any circumstances.
14. No repairs may be carried out under this Agreement until written confirmation has been provided by Westwood Commercials for those repairs. No liability shall exist in respect of parts supplied, repairs carried out or any other claim under this Agreement other than claims made in accordance with the procedures set out in this Agreement and for which specific authorisation is given by Westwood Commercials. All Repairs must be carried out by a VAT Registered Company.
1. This Policy provides NO Breakdown Cover
2. No liability will be accepted for damage caused by:
c) any foreign matter getting into or onto a part;
d) failure to maintain the Vehicle in a roadworthy condition including maintenance of proper levels of oil and coolant
e) failing to service the Vehicle as per the service schedule;
f) the effects of over-heating, whether caused by an included part or not;
g) freezing; hi abuse;
h) damage to parts not included by this Agreement or consequential damage following therefrom;
i) damage to parts we include caused by parts not included by this Agreement;
j) the gradual reduction in operating performance commensurate with the age and distance covered by the Vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to; the gradual loss of engine compression necessitating the repair of valves or rings; gradual increase in oil consumption due to normal operating functions;
k) the use of a grade of fuel not recommended by the manufacturers of the Vehicle or from the use of inadequate or improper antifreeze protection; ml negligence or willful damage (including continuing to drive the Vehicle when it is not mechanically sound);
l) subjecting of the Vehicle to a load greater than that permitted by law or the manufacturer's recommendations;
m) fire, self-ignition, lightning, earthquake, explosion, frost, storm, tempest, flood, water damage, theft or attempted theft, aircraft or other aerial devices or articles dropped therefrom or any extreme cause.
3. No liability will be accepted for;
a) the effects of poor repairs carried out after the commencement of this Agreement;
b) parts which have been fitted incorrectly;
C) parts subject to recall or repair or replacement by the manufacturer or attributable to a manufacturer's design fault or defect;
d) parts not fitted as standard or optional extra by the manufacturer, unless inclusion for such items is agreed beforehand;
e) any ancillary components or equipment not included under parts listed nor for fuel, chemicals and hydraulic fluids;
f) investigatory or remedial work commenced before authorization by the Dealer or Westwood Commercials. Where inspection of a concealed part of an included item is necessary to determine the validity of a claim, costs incurred necessarily in revealing such part for inspection will be met by the Dealer only if repair to or replacement of that part is eventually authorised. Otherwise the cost of inspection must be borne by the Owner;
g) routine servicing or repair save to the extent a repair is within any entitlement under this Agreement;
h) any parts which have not failed but have been reported and advised or recommended to be replaced during routine servicing and/or repair or at the time a repair is in progress;
i) loss of use or any consequential loss of whatsoever nature;
j) good engineering practice.
4. This Agreement excludes any damage caused by a road traffic accident or collision or any road hazard whether or not insured under any motor insurance or accidental damage policy.